Friday, November 4, 2016

925 Sterling Silver Holy Virgin Mary Pendant Angel Charm Necklace, Rolo Chain 18"

Sterling Silver Holy Virgin Mary Pendant


I just love necklaces and this one is no exception. Silver Mountain is fast becoming one of my go to jewelry sellers. This necklace is so dainty that from a distance it looks like an angel necklace until you get right up on it and then you see it is the Holy Virgin Mother.

The chain is sterling silver and the clasp is very tiny. I ususally have trouble getting the clasps open and the necklace on by myself but I found I could put this on by myself with no problem at all.

I like my chains to be around 20" and this one is only about 18". It drops very nicely to my collar bone where the pendant is visible.

The necklace also comes in a beautiful gift box.


Another thought regarding this necklace is the fact that it is Sterling Silver. While it may not be much I do consider it an investment into precious metal.
This is my second necklace from Silver Mountain and do have a third one on the way. I have three daughters and will have something to pass down to each one of them.

If you would like to purchase your own Virgin Mary Necklace you may do so on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment