Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Ultrasonic Pest Repeller (Set of 4). Plug-In Pest Control Mice repellent Rodent repellent Rats repellent Roaches repellent Mosquito repellent Mouse repellent Pest repellent. Free pest repeller book

Ultra Sonic Pest Repeller 4 Stars 



This year has been extremely bad for ants in our house.   So much so that I went out and bought boric acid and made up my own ant mixture.  But we recently got two new kittens in the house and worried that they would get into the mix.  So when I happened across these pest repellers I thought why not give them a try. 

I recently had to bring in some plants because of the cold weather and when I would go to water my plants I would see ants wandering across the floor soon after.    They made good play time for the kittens but I do not want them in my kitchen. 

There are 4 units in the box I bought and have 2 of them in my kitchen at the moment.  I have not seen any ants since I’ve put the pest repeller out.    But I can’t say whether it’s the device that’s working or the fact that It’s colder and the ants may be hiding in the warm dirt.   I was a bit worried also that the device would be harmful to the cats but they seem to be okay and not bothered by any ultra sonic sounds.  So I will continue to monitor the bug situation in my home and will see how well this really works when the spring rolls around again.  I just know that for now I don’t see any bugs.


A nice extra feature to this bug repeller was the included booklet explaining the habits of various bugs and giving examples of natural ways to remedy them from getting in your home and gardens. 


If you would like to purchase your own set of Ultra Sonic Pest Repellers you may do so on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment