Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Cast Iron Trivet | Round with Vintage | Pattern Decorative Cast Iron Trivet For Kitchen Or Dining Table | 6 " Diameter -| With Rubber Pegs | by Comfify CA-1504-08-BR by Comfify

Cast Iron Trivet 4 Stars 


I am a big fan of trivets and don’t care much to use cloth pot holders or even those new flimsy little metal pads that come with the electric stove top covers.  You can’t really was the little metal pads because they have cardboard on the back and the pot holders some of them are not very thick and I always worry about the heat going all the way through and scorching my counter tops so when I came across an actual cast iron trivet like my grandmother used to have of course I had to have it.  I love it.  It has rubber stops on the feet to protect all surfaces and with the feet the surface of the trivet is about a half inch off the ground.   The cast iron is more than strong enough to hold any pan that I might set on it and if it gets dirty it can easily go in the dishwasher or be hand washed and made ready for the next use.  The design is pretty enough you could easily hang it on your kitchen wall for some added extra country charm. 




If you would like to purchase your own cast iron trivet you may do so Amazon HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment