Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Sterling Silver Murano European Glass Crystal Chamilia Carlo Biagi Zable Snake Chain Charm Bracelets by Silver Mountain

Pink Flower Glass Charm 5 Stars


So having bought the Silver Mountain Snake Charm Bracelet I just had to have one of their glass beads to go on my bracelet.  I chose a nice pink one.  Beads Size: 15.5*8.4mm, Total Weight: 4.25g  It is glass and has the Silver Mountain on the logo on the side of the bead which you don’t see.  The glass side is facing outward.  This particular has a very delicate flower design inside the glass and is beautiful on the snake charm bracelet.   Words just cannot describe the delicateness and beauty of this charm.  Having just gone back to the page I see several other beads that will be added to my bracelet in the future.  You will not be disappointed.  



If you would like to purchase your own Pink Flower Bead on Amazon you may do so HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment