Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Charm Pets Travel Foldable Dual Food & Water Waterproof Bowl For Cats & Dog by Charm Pets

Pet Travel Bowls 4 Stars



And again because I am a “prepper” to some extent who could not pass up food and water bowls for their pets?  My pets are part of my family and I’m always thinking of their well being too.   In the event of something happening and we having to get away from our home I will have these pet bowls in my ‘bug out bag’ and know they (the cats) will be taken care of.   The travel bowls come in a nice little camouflage case that is zipped closed.  Once you open it up the two bowls stay attached to each other.  One bowl is double lined and is obviously for the water.  The other bowl has just the one liner.  They are vinyl and can be easily washed and then air dried.  I say each bowl probably is big enough to hold approximately 2 cups each of food and water.  



If you would like to purchase your own pet travel bowls you may do so on Amazon HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment