Tuesday, November 8, 2016

ZesGood 3 Pack 100% Unbleached Cheesecloth Perfect for Christmas Decorations, Cooking, Making Cheese, Straining Nut Milks and Basting Turkey, 20 SqFt / 3 Yards by ZesGood

Cheese Cloth 4 Stars


With the holidays comes crafting season.  And crafting season means cheese cloth.  What I really like about this cheese cloth is that it comes in three packages.  I can put away what I don’t need at the time and know I have more on hand.  When I get to the third package it’s time to order more.  I use the cheese cloth to stain with and can cut multiple pieces off at a time to use. 



Each piece lasts for about half a project (recycled glass candle holders) (https://www.etsy.com/listing/476215466/recycled-glass-jar-candle-holders?ref=shop_home_active_2). 




And I noticed with this cheesecloth the weave on it is tighter than the cheesecloth I can buy at the hardware store.  


If you would like to purchase this cheese cloth you may do so on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment