Friday, November 4, 2016

Flexilita Back-To-School 50-Pack Colorful Hair Wraps, Girl’s Decoration, Birthday Party

 Hair Wraps




I really don't know why I purchased this item except that maybe it was an add on item, I was bored, and having withdrawals from my Amazon shopping.    And maybe just maybe I was thinking my hair is so thin I bet these would work in my hair.



They are little curls of some kind of flexible material akin to mylar.  I found I had to twist my hair to get the things to stay in (yeah my hair is pretty thin).  It takes a lot of dexterity to use these things.  I was flipping these things around like crazy.  The cats were having a field day chasing them.  I was having a field day chasing the cats so they wouldn't swallow the things.  I ran into a lot of the curls nesting inside of each other.



But all that said and done these little hair wraps are for the most part fairly simple to put in your hair and make for a nice change of pace in styling.  


If you would like to have fun and style your hair like my daughter you may purchase your Colorful Hair Wraps on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment