Sunday, November 13, 2016

Leather Notebook, izBuy Classic Vintage Notebook Diary Medium Size for Men/women 240 Lined Beige Pages-Mediterranean Style 0.5mm Smooth Gel Pen Included,Black(58-25) by izBuy

Leather Journal 5 Stars



With the way the world is going I thought it would be a good idea to start journaling.  I firmly believe we are in the “End Times” and history is being made each and every day.   So when I came across this leather journal I had to have it.  I absolutely love it.  It has a dark brown leather cover front and back.  It has a very nice felt type pen that sits in the binding of the journal always there when you need it.  The journal also has a book mark that is attached so you can easily mark your place or a certain passage in your journal.  In the back of the journal there is a place for writing down names/addresses/telephone numbers.  In the front of the journal is a page to write down your information (name, address, email, etc) for return of your journal if it ever gets lost.  The one fall back with the journal that I found is that I cannot fold the book back to write easily on each side of the page.  (Well I guess I could but I don’t want to ruin the binding on the journal).





If you would like to purchase your own journal you may do so on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment