Wednesday, November 16, 2016

KOR Electronics Arc Lighter | USB Rechargeable | Windproof | Plasma Arc Beam | Elegant Design | Stunning Gift Box | Excellent Quality | Perfect Christmas Present by KOR Electronics

KOR Electronic Lighter
 

I must say I was intrigued when I saw this lighter.  How could an electronic lighter possibly work?  Well I am totally blown away and amazed by this lighter.  When it arrived I had to immediately take it out of the package to play with it.  It comes in a very nice box for gifting.  It sits inside a nice foam piece in the box with a charging cord in it’s own box at the top.
 It was fully charged and ready for use.  I don’t smoke so I can’t testify as to how it lights a cigarette.  I do have candles, lots and lots of candles so I chose a wood wick candle to light.  I depressed the lighter switch while holding the wick where the arc would be and wouldn’t you know that candle lit in a matter of seconds.  Drop my jaw to the floor.




My next test was to light some incense.  Took only seconds for it to catch fire and start burning.
I think I will give the lighter to my mother who does smoke.  So if you’re into new fangled gadgets and are tired of buying those throw away kind of lighters from the store then definitely check out this arc lighter.   

The only fall back I can see to this lighter right now is if there ever was a power failure and it wasn’t charged up. 




If you would like to purchase your own KOR Arc Lighter you may do so on Amazon HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment