Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Progressive Lid and Spoon Rest, Yummy Sam Utensils Lid Holder Spoon Holder Lid Rest Lid Shelf Kitchen Utensils Holders Stainless Steel in Silver

Lid and Spoon Rest 5 Stars


I don’t know about anyone else but I’m glad I found this little item.  I’m always using lids and spoons while I’m cooking and almost always have to use a small portion or corner of my sink to rest the lid on.  Now I have some place concrete to put the lid and the spoon.  I always hated the water/grease ring the lid left on my counter.  Now it all goes into it’s designated spot.  Another nice surprise with this spoon and lid rest is that it is metal and not plastic.  I did have to screw it together and was a little concerned that the screws on the bottom of the rest would scratch up my counters but they don’t.    Clean up is pretty easy, just a quick rinse with some soapy warm water.  You probably could pop it into the top rack of the dishwasher as well, but I would worry the screws may come loose and then I would never find them in the dishwasher.  So I wash it up each time and it sits on my counter top ready for the next use.



The first time I tried to rest the lid I thought the handle itself would fit over the handle of the rest but mine did not fit.  So you can rest the lid against the handle on the rest like the two examples above.


If you would like to purchase your own spoon and lid rest you may do so on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment