Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Sterling Silver Murano European Glass Crystal Chamilia Carlo Biagi Zable Snake Chain Charm Bracelets by Silver Mountain

Silver Snake Charm Bracelet 5 Stars



I am a bracelet fanatic.  I have baskets full of bracelets on top of my dresser.  Most I only wear occasionally but this bracelet I have worn every day since getting it.  It’s made of 925 Hypoallergenic Sterling Silver.  I chose a 7.5 inch chain.  I was a little worried about how much the chain would draw up after putting a charm on it but there is enough give in the chain that it’s not a problem.   Like the necklaces from Silver Mountain this bracelet is beautiful.  I like the way the chain bends like a snake (lol hence it’s name).  Unlike the necklaces (which I’m giving to my daughters) the bracelet is mine.   I did buy a charm/bead to go on my bracelet and it’s beautiful too.  See my separate post about it.  I have yet to check but I think those Pandora charms may fit on this bracelet as well.  If they don’t, Silver Mountain will by my go to for more.   The clasp on the bracelet, once I figured out how to open it, is fairly simple to operate.  Just slide your fingernail into the silver bead on the bracelet and pop open the catch.  To close make sure the narrow end of your bracelet is inside the catch and snap it back closed.  You will not be disappointed with this bracelet, either by itself or with a charm/bead.

If you would like to purchase your own bracelet on Amazon you may do so HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment