Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Latest Heavy Duty Kitchen Shears – Award Winning Best Multi-Purpose Utility Scissors for Chicken, Poultry, Fish, Meat, Vegetables, Herbs, and BBQ’s – As Sharp As Any Knife by Chef Remi

Chef Remi Kitchen Shears - 4 Stars



What kitchen does not need a good pair of shears and I must say this is one of the better pair I have come across.   They are very versatile in their use.  They can be used for cutting meat, poultry, paper, opening bottles, crack nuts, cutting vegetables, and trimming fat.  There is a life time guarantee meaning that if at any time I’m not satisfied with it I can get my money back.  The blades are serrated on one side but are flat and very sharp on the cutting side.  The handles are very easy on the hands.  I am very pleased with the shears so far.  They are my new go to scissors every time. 




If you would like to have your own pair of Chef Remi Kitchen Shears you may order them on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment