Thursday, November 17, 2016

RW 1/24 Scale Lamborghini Veneno Car Radio Remote Control Sport Racing Car RC,Red

Lamborghini Car -4 Stars




When I saw this car I had to get it.  My thought I want to give a Lamborghini to my grandson who just learned to drive.  Kind of like a joke.  Grandma giving her grandson a car, and a Lamborghini at that.  But then my husband had to be a kill joy and say he didn’t think the grandson would like it.  After all he is seventeen, working, driving and dating now.  I still bought it.  I do after all have a total of 4 grandsons ranging in age from 8-17.  So one of them will be getting this gorgeous car for Christmas.  It arrived in good condition and nicely packaged.  It is made of a hard durable plastic.  The car takes 3 triple A batteries and the remote takes 2 triple A batteries.  The remote has two gear shift like knobs on it for steering, reverse and forward, left and right and stop.  It has front headlights that are supposed to work and tail lights that are supposed to work.  Details provided on the seller page indicate the car can reach a speed of 10 mph.   Maybe I really bought it for myself.  We will see. 



If you would like to purchase your own Lamborghini on Amazon you may do so HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment