Sunday, November 13, 2016

925 Sterling Silver Good Luck Irish Celtic Knot Triangle Vintage Pendant Necklaces, Rolo Chain 18"

Celtic Knot Necklace


Another favorite from Silver Mountain.  Although I usually prefer the dainty and petite type of necklace I really, really like the celtic knot necklace as well.  This time I think the 18 inch chain is the perfect size.  The medallion falls right at my collar bone and is big enough to see from a distance.   I just love the quality of the silver and the chain.  Although like the other necklaces the clasp on this necklace is quite small but because it is not the alligator clip I had no problem putting the necklace on and clasping it the very first try.   So now I have three necklaces from Silver Mountain that I can give one each to my three daughters.  And being silver this can only be a GOOD investment for me and them.   Not to mention the oh so pretty gift box that they each come in. 




I am eyeing a nice blue snowflake necklace they have and just might treat myself to that one.  Then we each shall have something special. 


You may buy the necklace and earring set on Amazon  here.

or a similiar necklace by Silver Mountain on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment