Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hidden Camera, Totoao HD 1080P Spy Camera Infrared Night Vision Take Photos 12 Million Pixels Portable Motion Detecting PC Camera TF Card Slot DV Mini Voice Video Recorder by Totoao

Mini Camera 1 Star




I’ve had this camera for about a week now.  I have tried several times to charge it up.  I thought maybe it wouldn’t hold a charge because it needed a TF card so I bought a TF card.  So I go to put the TF Card inside the camera and it went totally down into the camera so far I had to take the camera apart just to get the card back out.  Upon taking the camera apart you could tell the spot where the card went was not installed correctly.  It had a sticky backing and was twisted upon itself.  So I straightened that up and put the TF card into the correct slot.  I then retried to charge the camera and again the camera wouldn’t charge.  The camera like the times before became so hot it practically burnt my fingers.  I don’t know if the camera is just so small it can’t conduct the heat or what but I never did get it to work.  So in the end I’ve decided to send the darn thing back.  The instructions are in broken English and not very easy to understand either.    In my opinion don’t waste your time on this product.  



If after this review and you still want to purchase on of these of your own you may do so on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment