Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Innovo Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Black Carrying Case by Innovo

Pulse Oximeter Carrying Case 4 Stars





I inherited a pulse oximeter from my father-in-law when he passed away.  I didn’t like it lying loose in my bathroom drawer so ordered this case to put it in.    The case itself is no more than 2-3 long and plenty deep enough or wide enough to hold the oximeter.  It has a Velcro closure with a belt loop on the back side  and also has a small plastic hoop just above the belt loop if you wish to just hang it off of a hook or something else.   I think this is a nice little carrying case and easy to find item no matter where you store your pulse oximeter.

If you would like to purchase your own pulse oximeter case you may do so on Amazon HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment