Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Sandisk 16GB 16G Micro SDHC Class 4 TF Memory Card with Micro SD Card Reader - Bulk Packed by SanDisk

Sandisk TF Memory Card 4 Stars 




Okay so I bought this TF Card to go into a mini DV camera I had bought.  The TF card comes inside it’s own little plastic container  and the little USB plug comes with a strap or cord on it and fits easily into your computer USB port.  I looked at this thing and was quite perplexed on how I was going to get the TF card into the USB port because I thought the port did not come all the way out of the plastic case it was in.  Quite by accident I pulled the port out of the case and saw the place where the TF card fit.  And the cord keeps the port from coming unattached  from its plastic shield.  Quite ingenious I think. 

So having bought this item for the mini DV camera I was thinking what would I use this for but I just tried to use it like I would for a regular USB storage unit and it worked perfectly.  It’s small enough to keep on your keychain or in your purse or even tucked away by your computer.   The TF card is placed in the port in such a way that it will not fall out if you were to put this on a key chain.  So overall I’m pleased something good came out of the mini camera fiasco.  I’m not sure how much storage this TF card has on it, okay it’s 16 GB, and that’s enough for me.

Note I gave 4 Stars because my 'case' on the USB arrived damage and I think any replacement would be damaged as well. 







If you would like to purchase this TF Card and USB Reader you do so on Amazon HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment