Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Women Plaid Blanket Winter Scarf Thick Cozy Tartan Wrap Oversized Shawl Cape

Winter Plaid Scarf 4 Stars




I was given the opportunity to try out this scarf and really love the softness of it.   The description on Amazon describes it as thick but it is not thick.  It measures 55” x 55”.  You can double the scarf over and wear it as a wrap or you can wear it over your coat and around your neck.  You might also use this scarf as a picnic blanket or even a throw to put on your couch.  The scarf is large enough it can be used in a myriad of ways.  I did find that the scarf does snag fairly easily, both on my jewelry and embellishments on my blue jeans.  

If you have ever watched those videos on Face Book or YouTube where they fold and twist those long pieces of material into this dress or that scarf I’d say this could definitely could be played with in that fashion.    But I’m old fashioned and most likely will use mine in the traditional wrap/poncho fashion until the weather gets too cold and then I’ll probably wrap up in on the couch.  



 If you would like to purchase your own Winter Scarf you may do so on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment