Saturday, May 27, 2017

Iphone 6 Charger

iPhone 6 Charger - Apple Certified Lightning Cable - (6ft)- Fast Charging and Data Sync - iPhone Charger Cord - (Silver) by Power Up

****


Once you've attached yourself to a 6ft. cable you will never go back to those little small ones the phone places give you.    I had a 6ft. cable prior to getting this one but I had it attached to a generic adapter which after some use just fell apart.  At that point I had to switch back to the Iphone adapter and that cord not being Iphone compatible no longer worked.  So my search began for a 6ft. cord that was compatible with my Iphone adapter.  


I was a little hesitant at first because a lot of things say they are compatible and really aren't.    But this one is true to the printing on the package.  I hooked it up to my Iphone adapter and have been a happy camper ever since.  Now I just wish my adapter had two slots so I can get another cord for the Ipad....then I'd really be a happier camper.

If you would like to purchase your own Iphone 6 charger on Amazon you may do so HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment