Friday, May 19, 2017

Magnetic Menu/Memo Board

Best EXTRA LARGE 13 x 17 -inch Dry Erase or Wet Erase Laminated Magnetic Dry Erase Menu And Groceries Planner - Perfect for Refrigerators Keep a Weekly Meal Plan & Grocery List Neon Black


I was given the opportunity to check out this product. I had been seeing this being posted by others and so I was eagerly waiting for it to arrive. Almost on pins and needles. And then it came. The very first thing I noticed and liked about it right away was the size. A nice big size to see and to write on. The second thing I liked about it was that fact that it was magnetic. I removed the old small paper memo/planner thing I had on my refrigerator (had to clean the space up, but that beside the point) and put this nice new one in it's place. The next thing I noticed was that it DID NOT come with a dry erase pen. My daughter told me she has a nice white chalk dry erase pen but it's at her house and not not mine. So I went out and bought a nice package of neon colored pens. The lighter and brighter colors work the best, like the yellow, the orange, the pink. I'm kind of curious as to how the white will work. The board is very easy to clean and the ink comes off easy peasy. In addtion I like the layout. There is a section to plan your week's menu, a section to keep tabs on groceries you might need AND a section for notes for activities you might want to keep track of during the week. A win-win in my book because the one I threw away definitely could not handle all that writing or all those things.

If you would like to purchase your own magnetic memo/menu board you may do so on Amazon here.




No comments:

Post a Comment