Saturday, May 27, 2017

Metor LifeStyle 17oz Double Wall Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle

Metor LifeStyle 17oz Double Wall Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle

****


At last a water bottle that does not have a flip top.  This water bottle will probably be the last water bottle I ever buy.   I love the sleek feel to it.  It has a twist off cap that has a rubber seal and can hold 17 ounces of liquid.  Today I gave it a test run with some iced tea and loved that I didn't run out of 'drink' the very first sip.  I was out for about two hours and my beverage stayed cold.  Nor did it leak.  It is very easy to pour into and easy to drink out of.  I didn't get that dreaded hole in my lip that most water bottles give.   The inside looks like the old time thermos bottles.  



If you would like to purchase your own Metor LifeStyle 17oz Double Wall Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle you may do so on Amazon HERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment