Friday, June 23, 2017

SKYEO Sterling Silver Fish Rings for Women Adjustable Wedding Ring Fashion Girls Gift

SKYEO Sterling Silver Fish Rings for Women Adjustable Wedding Ring Fashion Girls Gift    

***                                                              



I came across this little gem while browsing Amazon and thought I would buy it.  The description states that it is 925 Sterling Silver.  It feels very heavy and looks like a school of fish swimming on your finger.  It also states the ring is adjustable but I wear a size 8 and this looks to be about a size 5.  I don't want to stretch the ring out 3 sizes so I will pass this onto to someone else.  Overall I think this would make a cute little ring for a young girl.

If you would like to purchase your own Sterling Silver Fish Ring you may do so on Amazon HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment