Saturday, May 27, 2017

BaiEcom NEW IMPROVED Angleizer Measuring Template Tool

BaiEcom NEW IMPROVED Angleizer Measuring Template Tool With Metal Knob &FREE 2 EXTRA SCREWS For All Angles and Forms| Durable | Easy To Use Tightening Mechanism | For All Surfaces 

 *** 



I saw ads for this thing on Face Book and when I came across this in my online shopping frenzy I just had to give it a try.  I imagine it's geared more for builders and guys who do a lot of intricate design type of stuff but girls like tools too.



It has screws in it that loosen so you can maneuver the tool into what ever shape you need.  Tighten the screws and viola you are ready to go.   There are two measurements marked off on the template, one is inches, and the other is probably centimeters.  


My intended purpose for this tool is to create a geometric design on a bedroom wall, tape it and then paint it.  As you can see from my photos the template can twist to just about any shape.  I can't wait to test it out.  

If you would like to purchase your own BaiEcom Angleizer Measuring Template Tool you may do so on Amazon HERE!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment