Thursday, October 20, 2016

Morganite Ring

Morganite Ring



I was browsing jewelry on Amazon when I came across this beauty.   I did have to wait almost two months for this ring to arrive and was getting quite anxious about it when my delivery date came and went.  But it finally arrived and the ring is just as beautiful in person as it appears in the picture.  I normally don’t like the rings with the fatter/wider bands but this one is not too wide and I have had this ring on my finger since it arrived. 

I did contact the seller a few days before my ring arrived to see where it might be at and they responded in an appropriate amount of time considering the different time zones.  In fact this is my second ring from this seller and so far I have not been disappointed in the quality of product.

The ring has 7 larger stones that are morganite and 14 smaller stones on the sides. 

If you would like to have your own Morganite Ring you may purchase it on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment