Thursday, October 20, 2016

Lalago Aluminum Alloy Baggage Claim Tags Luggage Mixed Color Set of 6 Offered by Lalago Price: $9.99

Baggage Tags





The bright vibrant color is what attracted me to these luggage tags. I'm glad they caught my attention because these tags are really neat. There are 6 in the package. The tag has a paper and a plastic insert inside for you to write your information on such as address, name, telephone number and email address in case the luggage gets lost or you need to identify the luggage. I especially like that all the personal information is hid underneath the metal tag and only your name shows through the slit. The little plastic portion goes over the paper part for added protection and both pieces have holes in them so once you loop the metal locking loop through it, it all stays in place. I like the cable loop mechanism. Nice and strong and sturdy. It has a twist lock type of mechanism which is really easy to use and twists down very tight. I absolutely love these tags.




If you would like your own set of luggage tags you may purchase them on Amazon HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment